Thursday, October 30, 2008

That sinking feeling

You know how when you jump into a pool and just let yourself sink to the bottom? How you feel the pressure of all the water on top of you pressing down? And how everything gets darker and colder? What if there was no bottom?

What if you kept sinking and sinking, the weight of the world pressing down on you, the rippling shine of the sun getting smaller and weaker?

What if you decided there's no hope for me, that I'm dead weight without a purpose except to keep sinking pulling down everything with me.

My hopes.

My dreams.

My loves.

My life.

All of it sinking...



Sinking down...




And down...




And down...






Until your gone?

1 comment:

Kayte said...

:'( when i called you...you sounded so different...just like...i don't know...you used to sound kinda happy to talk to me but it was like whatever why are you calling? and the song you were listening to...something about hate...i'm guessing it was about me to you...and how you just wanted nothing to do with me anymore....are you sure you didn't make a mistake getting back with me? :'( i don't wanna take you down or ruin your life...i don't wanna do anything bad...be anything bad to you....it seems all i ever am is bad to the world. no matter how much good i do it's never good enough. i always fuck something up and it's more than the good i do.