Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Am my Own worst Enemy

What happens when you don't let what other people think of you matter? What happens when you decide that you are your own man despite what the world has in store? What happens?

Then you become fully responsible for what you do. Everything you do, think, feel and don't do are your fault. You are the one to blame no matter how you look at it. You are your own person. You steal, it's your fault. You hurt someone, it's your fault. You forget something and then get boned for it, it's your fault. You fall in love with someone, its your fault, your responsibility, your obligation. But what you do afterwards is also your fault to.

You return whats stolen, your fault. You help that person, your fault. You resolve to be responsible, your fault. You decide to love because you WANT to, not because you have to, your fault.

Fault is not something negative, its merely synonymous with responsibility and what you could call, growing up.





A rant by me.

3 comments:

Kayte said...

I don't get it...lol...really random babe '~'

Da Joker said...

Well... I was feeling really shitty when i wrote it... idk...

Kayte said...

Because of me :(