Thursday, September 25, 2008

The music in our lives and in our souls

I was in the car today and put on a CD by Linkn Park. I dont remember the album but there are only 4 songs i consider good on there, the rest were sappy pieces of, well you know what i mean. I started rocking out to them, letting them sink in, hell one of them even had me tearing up a bit because of how true the things it said were. Im man enough to admit that. But the thing is, these songs were really about... hate. Why do i connect with them so much? Why can these kinds of songs lift me out of depression? Is it because i need hate in my life so that i have a purpose?

Im and angry person. There's no way around it. I can be nice and intelligent and kind and all that jazz. Hell i can even play jazz. But when it comes down to it, at my core, everything is influenced, if not motivated, by my deathless anger.

5 comments:

Kayte said...

:( baby do i make you like that? and the album is Minutes To Midnight

Anthony said...

No, im just like that inherently. I've always been like that. I've hid it from you though.

Kayte said...

'~' You don't need to hide things from me. I can help you with it.

Anthony said...

:) We can help eachother

Kayte said...

I love you so much. More than I ever thought I would or could ever love someone.